Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Etsy Vintage

Not surprisingly I am very fond of cool old vintage items, not just books (though books are my favorite).  I recently added some non-book articles to  Pistil Books Etsy Shop.

Large plastic sign letters make cool three-dimensional wall art:

I love the brightly colored graphics in this Instructo Classification Game, an educational toy from the sixties.  Teaches children the difference between zoo animals, hats, and milk cartons.


The Our Universe Space Kit, published by the National Geographic Society, contains a silver and black cardboard "spacescope" to be punched out and assembled, along with a flexi disc recording of space sounds, 3-d glasses, and other far out goodies.


As an Etsy seller, I am a member of the Etsy Vintage Team, where you can find other great vintage stuff in all categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment